Why does it work?
- Organic beeswax is used for its protective and cleansing virtues for the epidermis.
- Organic major plantain leaves help relieve inflammation.
- Organic lavender flower helps to soothe, heal and cleanse wounds.
- Calendula flower is known for its calming and healing properties and treats skin inflammations and wounds.
- Beeswax Propolis is a very active antibiotic and healing agent.
- The astringent, antiseptic and healing properties of myrrh promote the relief of inflammation and skin irritation.
- Comfrey leaves help in the treatment of bruises, sprains, muscle and joint pain. They promote the healing of wounds.
- It is antiseptic, antibacterial and antifungal.
- It is ideal for sensitive skin.
- It is easy to spread and very small quantities are sufficient.
- Compatible with cloth diapers, but be careful because it can stain!
- The green colour and texture of this organic cream comes from its main ingredient: organic extra-virgin olive oil and plant macerations.
- 100% natural.
- No synthetic dyes, fragrances or preservatives. No nut oils or petroleum products.
- 100% of the ingredients are certified organic.
- This product is recognized by Health Canada as meeting exceptional quality control (NPN 80006230).
Apply to affected area as needed. Always apply to clean skin. Cover with a bandage as needed and as appropriate.
OrganicExtra-Virgin Olive Oil (Fruit) (Olea Europaea)* 76,11%.
Non-Medicinal Ingredients (INCI) :
Cera Alba*, Symphytum Ocinalis (Comfrey) Leaf*, Plantago Major (Plantain) Leaf*, Lavandula Hybrida Oil*, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Althea Ocinalis (Marshmallow) Root*, Calendula Ocinalis Flower*, Propolis Cera*, Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Gum Resins, Centella Asiatica*, Rosmarinus Ocinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*.
* ingredients from the aorganic griculture
For external use only. May stain.
Avoid contact with eyes. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or last longer than 7 days.