Which one to choose ?
Repair Lip Balm :
As the name suggests, this treatment moisturizes, nourishes and heals the damaged or irritated lips of little ones… and of grown-ups!
- Grape Seed Oil and Sunflower Seed Oil: nourish the skin.
- Marshmallow (Althea officinalis): helps reduce inflammation and irritation.
- Plantain major (Plantago major): promotes the healing and relief of inflammations.
- Zinc oxide: works on the regeneration of the skin and creates a barrier against external aggressions (wind, sun, cold).
- Carrot Extract (Daucus Carota) helps moisturize, regenerate and soften the skin. Gives a shine.
- 100% natural. 62% of the ingredients are certified organic.
Nourishing Lip Balm :
As its name indicates, this care helps nourish and protect the lips, while leaving a delicate natural taste of mandarin and cocoa butter.
- Musk Rose (Rosa moschata): a rose from South America, contains seeds that give an oil with repairing powers. Rich in vitamins, essential fatty acids, omega-3, 6 and 9, this wonderful oil improves the elasticity of the skin. Combined with shea butter, it helps to fight dryness and bring more elasticity to the lips.
- Cocoa butter: rehydrates the lips and has a healing and soothing action.
- German chamomile (Matricaria Chamomile): softening and calming properties on dry, sensitive or irritated lips.
- Red Mandarin (Citrus Reticulata): in addition to its discrete good taste, it has tonic properties on tired, damaged lips. 100% natural. 72% of the ingredients are certified organic.